1. I don't understand why the news loves to show pictures of turkey farms on a daily basis, beginning 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.
2. I get irrationally angry when I see infomercials for the Snuggie Blanket. WHO would buy this crap???
3. The Salvation Army is now accepting credit card donations AT the kettle. My, how times have changed. Speaking of change, isn't that what's supposed to go into the kettles instead of receipts for an 89 cent donation?
4. I have a very important meeting at work today. Very important. I cannot miss it, despite my doctor's orders to stay home and spend at least 3 hours at a time on my left side, 3 times per day. Because this meeting might involve wrapping paper and diapers and baby wipes. Not that I would know this because it's not like someone spilled the beans or anything:) And I didn't, personally, unknowingly (at the time), and gullably organize this meeting myself. No sir.
5. I am very excited for David and Lisa to arrive tomorrow night:) I told my doctor the husbands were cooking (she had me in a very vulnerable position when she posed the question "So who is doing all this cooking if you're not going out to dinner?" Considering she was touching my child's head at that very moment, I told her exactly what she wanted to hear, smiled and spit polished my halo.) But I think Lisa and I both agree that this plan might be the best way to go anyway!