Monday, November 17, 2008

11.17.08

One more week down! Matt is away at another conference for a few days, so I was left to taking my own picture in a dirty bathroom mirror. Guess who doesn't plan on doing anything about the dirty mirror?

That would be the 33 week me!


I don't know how many times a baby actually "drops" but I think it must be somewhere close to 6 because I swear she has dropped once again. My belly no longer is a bump, but more of a downward sloping lump. A big lump, but not so much a bump:) The basketball coach at school actually called out to me at the drinking fountain today, "So there's the missing basketball!" Hey, a basketball is better than a beach ball. Or a yoga ball!

I have my follow-up appointment at 9:00 tomorrow and plan on working a half day both tomorrow and Wednesday. With Matt being gone and not having a car to come home at a moment's notice, I don't want to take any chances. I am really looking forward to a couple of light days.

And even though I hate when Matt is away, I at least have all this pretty snow to keep me excited! When he woke me up to kiss me goodbye this morning, he pulled the curtain back in our room and whispered, "Look". Here is what I saw (only it was a little darker at 5:45am)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, HL! I know I've been horrible with blog comments (I had to clear out my cache/cookies on my computer and thus easy access to your blog) BUT I am prayingprayingpraying! PLEASE be super careful driving tomorrow in the snow -- I know you will be anyway, but seriously, I am here to tell you that it's okay to drive like a grandma. That's what I'll be doing. :) Please keep me posted on how it all goes! I love you!

Jenn said...

Aw! That is so sweet!

Becky Bear Boo Bottom Bonus Baby said...

Wow for realz it's snowing!?!?!?