Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11.12.08

Wow, this could be a long 8 weeks if my uterus continues to play games with my heart. I stayed home today at the last minute becuase I can't tell contractions from baby movements when I'm sitting up or moving around. Considering I didn't even know I was having them at the hospital, I worry that I won't be able to recognize them next time. At least if I'm laying down I am in the same position as when I was told "you're having one now"... I think I'll be able to recognize that tightening and pressure.

In fact, I did recognize it at 9:25, 9:35 and 10:05. Then it stopped... and now I have no idea if I'm feeling it again. Honestly, I should just go back to L&D. As I sit here typing this I am feeling it on both my upper right and upper left-- that can't BOTH be baby at the same time, can it?

I really hate this. Please stay put baby. I'm going to put on some pretty unmentionables and head to the hospital.

What, you think I don't care about which underwear these nurses have to pull down and yank back up for me while hooked up to needles and monitors?! They might as well be cute ones!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Praying for you! I think heading to the hospital just to be on the safe side is the best move right now. Update us when you can! Stay put Little Beansies!!