Sunday, November 2, 2008

11.2.08

The photo shoot was so much fun! I can't wait to see the proofs. I got to see one picture on her camera and the rest I'll have to be patient for:) It'll be a good month as she and her family are getting ready to move and it's senior picture season, but I'll post when they're ready!

In the meantime, a couple pictures from the last couple days. As usual, I look a little disgusting. I really don't look like this when I go to work, I promise!

31 weeks Eve:)


Matt stuck his beer on my belly and walked away as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on. Then he came back with the camera. I'll admit, I thought it was funny too.


Carving pumpkins... and since LB is a squash this month, it seemed fitting!

1 comment:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

You are too cute!! I love the first one :).