Friday, October 24, 2008

10.24.08

My co-worker and his wife, who I mentioned several days ago, found out yesterday that the sac they'd been hoping would grow did not. She should have been 8 weeks, but the sac was still in the 5th week with no heartbeat:( She has a D&C scheduled for this morning and could use lots of prayer. They are a strong Christian family and feel at peace now that the question marks are gone and they can "move on", but no matter how strong you appear on the outside it burns, stings, and can warp you with pain on the inside. Please pray for Layne and Randy today, if you don't mind.

3 comments:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Lots of hugs and prayers to them. How very sad :(.

Lauren said...

Prayers coming their way.

ME! said...

I just caught up on some reading and WOW, you have been busy.

I'm sorry to hear about your friends. I will keep them in my prayers.