Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10.1.08

My school has a coffee shop in it and, truthfully, they make surprisingly good beverages. If anything, the coffee is good, only costs a buck and doesn't require leaving the house 5 minutes early like Starbucks does.

One of our substitute teachers runs the "Connections Cafe" in the mornings and I've been pestering her about offerring a pumpkin spice beverage so I don't have to feel so guilty about carrying a Starbucks cup around the school every morning. She's been telling me they're working on getting the right supplies for it, and they'd have something pumpkinny any day now.

WELL. Guess what was sitting on my desk when I walked in this morning? A decaf pumpkin spice latte! It was so delicious that I kept drinking it even after the school photographer accidentally took a sip in between pictures. She panicked because she was getting over a cold, but I poo poo'ed her and drank away:)

Thank you, Sherry. You made my whole day:)

Mmmmm mmmm mmmmm...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! I LOVE pumpkin spice lattes!

ME! said...

I love the fall because Pumpkin is my all time food, beverage and decor. :) HOORAY FOR FALL!