Sunday, October 12, 2008

10.12.08

Just a quick update to say how much fun the shower was! By the end of all the gift opening, I cried through an emotional shpeel about how thankful we are to have a whole neighborhood full of support (every single neighbor came... TWENTY SEVEN people!). I don't know how I managed to get it all out, but when I looked up all the ladies were crying. I hope they all know how much we appreciate each of their thoughtful gifts and just the fact that they were there for us and this little sweet pea.

We were blessed with many sweet gifts, but here are a few quick picture of the handmade ones and some of the nursery (in a very rough, very unorganized, very not anywhere near finished state) My favorite is the white crocheted set with the small, medium, and large booties!








5 comments:

Fit & Fierce Mama said...

the fact that all of your neighbors did this made me cry! How generous of them! I don't even know more than two of my neighbors :)

ME! said...

Complete sweetness wrapped in love! That is so adorable. Little bitty feet will be filling those booties soon enough! :)

ME! said...

Also, I am just catching up on reading your posts... are you staying within the K names like the ever popular Kaylee, Kayla etc? Just my guess. ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the gifts from the showers ;) Thanks for the shout-out!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Oh my gosh! I normally don't like things crocheted unless they are blankets but those booties, hat and shawl are just adorable. ::jealous::