Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4.8.08

Wow, we're already a quarter of the way through April? This is great! I officially have less than 8 weeks of school left until I'm a free woman. My June plans? Write outside with my toes in the water at my parents' house:) Every day:) With a little NYC, Louisville, and what is shaping up to be a fun pampering party with friends and family!

I've also decided to quit charting. It's making me crazy and I don't sleep very well with the nagging thermometer in the back of my mind. Now I can sleep easy without having to worry about taking my temp within the proper time frame, making sure I'm super still, and the biggest of them all... making sure I don't fall back to sleep with the thermometer hanging out of my mouth (been there, done that.) I still plan on using OPKs mid-month, but other than that, I'm taking my doctor's advice and relaxing. She's the only one who is allowed to give me that advice!

1 comment:

Newt said...

I've mastered the art of propping a hand against my chin so I can fall back asleep with the thermometer in my mouth, but my mouth won't fall open and ruin my temp!

Your summer plans sound terrific. I'm feeling more relaxed just reading about them.