Monday, December 1, 2008

12.1.08

Wow, Beansies could be born this month! Happy December!!

We had an ultrasound this morning and all went really well. She is measuring 5lbs 6 oz, but that could be off by up to 6 oz. So really, she could be 5lbs or 5lbs 12 oz. Either way, I am SO releived she's at least 5 pounds and has moved into the 61st percentile, up from the 50th a month ago.

From that appointment, we went to my weekly appt. and everything went well there. We discussed pediatricians, vaccinations, breast feeding... BIRTH CONTROL among other topics that caught me by surprise. This is really happening. And before long, I'll have to be worrying about birth control again. Although I can't even imagine... well, you know where that is going.

No internal today. Doctor doesn't want to risk "getting things going" so we skipped a week just to be on the safe side. Blood pressure was up again, but after laying on my side, it came back down. Matt thought it was a little rude when the nurse took my BP then looked at me, sighed, and said "You know the drill" (meaning, lay down, sister... I'll be back in a few.) I thought it was funny, myself. He is not a fan of anyone at that office, I don't think. (Especially my doctor.)

So, another week down! And it's looking like Little Beansies will make it to 35 weeks with no problem:)

No comments: