Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5.14.08

I had this all ready to post and then I saw that a fellow PL/SAL Nestie (My Dear Gherkin on my list) just found out that she's having TWINS!! Holy Molies!!

****************

I'm going to miss conversations like this one when I move on to the nursery. (Only 11 more days! Where has the time gone??)

Kylie: Ms. Katie? Um, one time (inhale) I was with my mommy and (inhale) (gulp) (eyebrow raise) we were, um, driving in the, um, um, (fidget) car...

Darren: Ms. Katie. You know what I heard last night? I heard a tornado siren.

Kylie: DARRRREEENN! IIIII was talking.

Me: Ooooh, myy. Wowzers, Darren! OK, go ahead, Kylie.

Kylie: Um, we were in the car and, um, (inhale) (lick lips) and I was with my mooommmmy and (pause) and we were driving and

Gabe: Ms. Katie, I love you.

Kylie: GAAAAAAAAAABE! Stooooooop! I was telling Ms. Katie something.

Me: I love you too, Gabe. Go ahead, Kylie.

Kylie: and, and, and, and (inhale) and (swallow) um, and then...





there was a log.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Best story EVER. You captured it perfectly. :)

Anonymous said...

Still checking in on you and glad to hear that you are doing WONDERFULLY! Enjoy these last few weeks of school and keep baking that little one...