Monday, June 1, 2009

6.1.09

Ah!

I put Lilly down for a nap at 3:15 and she did her usual fussing. A few minutes into the fussing, she started crying pretty intensely. Sometimes she gets her little lovey (a small square blankie with stuffed head on the corner) over her face and she lets us know loud and clear that something is wrong, so I ran in thinking that's what was wrong.

Instead I found my squirt lying on her belly not knowing what the heck to do with herself:) I was so proud of her because she's only been rolling during naked time. I wondered if she could do it with clothes on... not only did she do it clothed, she was wearing a cloth diaper too! Those things are on the bulky side.

I'm so proud of my girl!

2 comments:

Newt said...

Oh yeah, our boy started doing this right in the middle of sleep training. Puts a bit of a monkey wrench in the whole business, because we have to go "rescue" him five times a night.

But what a fun milestone! Go, Lillers, go!

Katie said...

Way to go Lilly!!