Sunday, April 5, 2009

4.5.09

Poor Lilly. Her dad turned her into a boy today. He claims he did it because today is opening day for baseball... I think he really just wishes he a son! He gets so tired of all the pink, although most of the clothes I've bought have not been pink. I tend to go for fun, bright, bold colors. We have a ton of girly hand-me-downs though.

Anyway, meet Billy. Lilly's twin bro.

This is what happens when Mom is incapacitated and Dad's left in charge. Curtis University t-shirt, navy blue pants and baseball booties. Oy, oy, oy.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! If Josh and I ever have a girl, I guarantee you this exact same scenario will play out. At least she's color-coordinated! ;)

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical. I notice Lilly aka Billy doesn't seem to be bonding too well with the boy duds. Can you just imagine what will happen at the start of football season, LOL.

Ashley said...

She's still cute though!

Jessica said...

so funny! i left a comment on a post below. :) i hope you're feeing better!

Katie said...

Oh she is still super cute!