Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fifteen weeks, baby! I've felt what I think are baby movements below my belly button. They're more wooshy than kicky, but it's pretty early so maybe I'll feel some kicks in the next few weeks!

Today my little love bug is a naval orange, which is fitting as I've become a lover of orange creamsicles in the last couple days. Coincidence? I think not.

This morning I put my bra on over top of my shirt. I was in the process of hooking it together when I looked in the mirror and wondered what in God's name I was doing. I walked out of the bedroom and stood in the doorway to the living room laughing my head off while Matt stared at me, shaking his head.



Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

1 comment:

ME! said...

Congrats on the lil' Orange. :) You should feel kicking soon, and then you will be wondering when your hubbie will be able to feel it too. The girl in my office was asking me every day (once she was sure what she was feeling was baby, and not gas). "When do you think you can feel it from the outside???"