Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7.15.08

Congratulations to my sweetie pie:) I am officially married to Richard Belding himself! And yes, I do take every opportunity I can to call him Mr. Belding.

Tonight, instead of going out and celebrating with his pregnant wife, he chose the ultimate in Matt C festivities... All Star game, pizza and beer. He is so happy:)

(And for someone who loves cute old men, watching the All-Star game, at least the pre-game show, is pretty fun for me! So many receding hairlines, overgrown ear lobes and struggling combovers. Old guys are so darn cute.)

3 comments:

LHD said...

congrats to him!
the principal is your PAL!
ha.

Shanny said...

Aww congratulations to your Mr. Belding! That's great news =)

Lisa said...

Hooray!!! I am so proud of Mr. Belding! I am wishing I could be there for the pizza and beer festivities! Dont you just love the old guy on Big Brother????