Wednesday, July 2, 2008

7.2.08


We have a new little bambino in the nursery this week! She is a precious little girl who will be turning 1 year old in about 2 weeks. When I first picked her up, she almost went flying right over my head, she was that light. In fact, she's still in size 2 diapers, which are for 12-18 lbs. We have younger ones in size 4's already!

I can't help but wonder if her diet of tofu, tomatoes, green peppers and an unidentifiable yellow fruit has anything to do with this. I'm not judging in any way. Props to her mom and dad for being health conscious and not just plopping a Gerber Graduates in front of her. It's great that they are open to providing her with a well-rounded diet. But tofu? Green peppers? She hardley has enough teef to eat them with. And the sad fact is, she doesn't eat any of it. She holds out for her bottles every time.

Can't say I blame her. Cold, plain tofu? I'm gagging on the inside. Even baby green beans would taste better, I'm sure:(

No comments: