Friday, June 20, 2008

6.20.08

The interview went really well! The superintendent is the sweetest man, kind of older and "grandpa-y" and I have such a soft spot for older men. (Grandpa age, not like pervert 40 year olds). I should hear back rather soon, but thankfully we leave for NYC in the morning, so I'll have lots to keep me busy in the meantime.

Thank you for the good interview wishes, guys! And thanks for the email and text Andrea and Lisa!!

Weezies is on his way home with Skyline for lunch... Yum-O!!! This pregnant momma is all about the Skyline. Heartburn To Go!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I hope you get it and I hope you have a great time in NYC!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to hear this! Have THE BEST time in NYC -- I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes to you and LimeBaby. Can't wait to see pictures when you get back -- will try to email you an update on all of the Crazy going on ovah he-ah! Love you!