Sunday, January 27, 2008

1.27.08

Look what arrived at my door yesterday afternoon:) I am blessed with amazing friends... thank you so much, Lisa!!



The message read:

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." -Rajneesh

I, of course, became a teary mess:)

...I had actually convinced myself this morning that I was no longer pregnant because I don't feel pregnant in any way. I know it's early, but I want to feel some sort of confirmation that the poppy seed inside of me is alive and growing! Morning sickness, fatigue, sore boobs... I'll take it:) That being said, Matt agreed another test might make me feel better. So after church I peed on yet another stick and waited... and waited.. and waited. And prayed... and prayed... and prayed, just as I had on Friday night. Positive! Tomorrow I can call my doctor and go in to confirm with a blood test. I believe she told me Matt should come to either than one or the next one to interview the OB/GYNs in the office, as she is a nurse practitioner and won't be able to deliver our baby. Too bad, because I really like her. Plus any time I can reduce the number of people I have to flash my girly parts to, I'm game!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cherish this time, pretty soon you will be wishing "if I could only feel better for 5 minutes!!!!" :o)