Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1/1/08

I'm back! My not-so-new-anymore job has put a huge damper on everything internet. If it can't be done between 6:09 and 6:17am M-F, then it probably won't happen at all. BUT, since the whole point of starting this blog was to write daily AND since today is that special day of making promises you probably won't keep, I'm promising to be a better blogger. Starting today. (ending Friday?)

I do, however, have one resolution that I hope beyond all hopes I can achieve this year and that is to have a BABY! I'm now joining the countless baby bloggers and giving this blog a little direction. Bebes. We've unoffically been trying for the last 2 months, but now it's time to get surrrious. And trying to get pregnant? Can be pretty comical. And these moments deserve to make others laugh too.

So... send some baby dust my way so Little Weezies can make its debut in 2008!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Yay, you're back! Also, you're brave. I think babies are scary.

Lisa said...

Hooray for babies!!!! I am so excited for your baby blog '08, and you are right....oh the stories!