Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ohmanohmanohmanohman

Deep breaths.
I had the world's worst dream this morning. Which is why I'm awake and blogging at 5:43AM. Here it goes.
I was camping with Christina and George (from Grey's) and George was going to propose to Christina, but she was being all Christina so George sent me in to slap some sense into her and make her get with it. But actually, in the process of making George feel better about everything, we hooked up. Jeez, that's so Izzy of me. But yeah, it happened and I sorta fell in love with him, but still had to make things good with Christina, which was very frustrating, but since I was stricken with guilt and shame, I had no choice. This part of the dream goes on for a very long time and really isn't that important. Just funny because I was camping with George and Christina. OH! I just remembered-- the thing I had to convince Christina about was that after the wedding they were going to live in a pup tent.

The awful part comes next. I was in the wilderness with Midas and a bunch of other Golden Retrievers and their owners. All the sudden elephants started wandering around us so Midas took off after one of them. I got him to come back to me, but then the elephants started charging at us. But then they got distracted by elephant poachers, but then the poachers came after US. They shot me with a tranquilizer spit dart (in my leg. it was turquoise.) and started torturing Midas and then made me kiss him goodbye. I was like one of those National Geographic women yelling "Jesus, Oh Jesus Oh God Oh Jesus!" and it was awful. I forced myself to wake up before it got worse (thank God) and, sobbing, went searching for Midas and brought him back to bed with me.

Then I started to wonder... why in the HELL did I dream this? So I googled Dream Analysis and found this:

"To see an elephant in your dream, suggests that you either need to be more patient and understanding of others. The elephant is also a symbol of power, strength, and intellect. Alternatively, as a creature with an introverted nature, the elephant may thus be depicting your own personality."

**Well, I HAD just hooked up with Christina's fiance, so I oughtta be a little more understanding of others. But what's up with "Poaching" not being on the dream analysis list?**

"To dream that you are being tortured, indicates that you are feeling victimized or helpless in some relationship or situation. Alternatively, you may be exhibiting some sadomasochistic desires.

To dream that you are torturing others or see others being tortured, suggests that you are punishing yourself for your own negative or bad habits. You are projecting yourself onto the person or animal being tortured. Consider the symbolism of who is being tortured. Alternatively, the dream may indicate repressed feelings of revenge which you are not able to act on in your waking life. "

**Well, I don't think I'm exhibiting any sadomasochistic desires, but that second part is pretty accurate considering I'm a whore who had sex with my best friend's fiance!**

And lastly, "To wake up crying, represents some suppressed hurt or previous trauma that is coming up to the surface. You can no longer suppress these emotions. They need to be dealt with head on."

I have no idea. I guess I love my dog too much and I'm skerred of losing him. I told him the other day that he had to live to be 103. Maybe this is a sign that it's not going to happen.

I'm so depressed now. Thanks for the awesome dream analysis, jerk wads!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I say "oh my gooodness" TWICE because (1) I forgot about your blog for a few days, and that is bad and (2) your DREAM! George and Cristina? Seriously? I don't blame you for intervening by hooking up with him; those two are so wrong for each other! ;)

But for real: that's some scary stuff, and I am so sorry that your sleep was disturbed by such a crazy series of mental pictures. I hope you get a good rest tonight with NO dreams. Well, unless they involve Midas and Joaquin Phoenix and some Irish car bombs. :)

I'm seriously going to start blogging TODAY. I promise. I'm starting over, but I did get your comment from, like, last month and yeah. I'ma do it!

ME! said...

Scary dream!

ps. love the dog's name.

Jennie said...

Seriously, though! What was with the scary dreams!?!