Thursday, February 12, 2009

It all started out innocently...








Unfortunately, no one explained the #1 Slumber Party Rule to Lilly: Never be the first to fall asleep...

I just couldn't resist strippin' you down, honey!










And remember Katie's adorable Sweet Pea hat?


Well, check out how much Lilly's noggin has grown! It fits perfectly now!! And just in time for Lilly's 3 month photos in a couple weeks:)


This post is a thank you to both Katie and Christyn for their sweet thoughtfullness. The blankets and scarf are just adorable (no matter what you say, Christyn!) Lilly uses Christyn's pink nd green striped blanket in her carseat and, as Katie put it the pink white and teal blanket is "Lilly size!" so she can use it now and when she's a big girl she can wrap her dollies in it. I just love that:)

Julia, your blankie is next!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! She probably was like, I went to bed with clothes and woke up naked..what happened. I'm glad she grew into her hat :) Love the pics-not just because my blanket is in them either ;)

In With the Light said...

how sweet!! she is just a doll!

Jenn said...

Again I love the hat and I can't belive she's 3 months already!!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Gotta love naked babies!!!