Wednesday, August 27, 2008

8.27.08


21 weeks! Last night while watching TV in bed, Matt reached over and put his hand on my lower belly, where the baby kicks. For a second I almost told him "Nothing's going on, you probably won't feel anything" but I thought better of it and wanted him to feel for himself rather than me always telling him what's going on. I had my doubts though since I hadn't felt anything in a couple hours. Sure enough, about 10 seconds later, kapow! Just one. Just enough for Matt to look up at me and say "Ho-ly Jesus!" It was a big one. Baby made Dad proud. And then went back to sleep:)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

~Aw~ That's so sweet!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

You're so stinking cute!! ...waiting to feel Buckeyebaby...

ME! said...

Yeah! Baby kicks are fun. Until they start kicking you in the ribs. :) Nola became "squiggles" because of how much she moves.

Mnowac said...

You are just the cutest pregnant lady ever! I hope I look that good when I'm as far along as you.