Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dramatic Sigh

What possesses someone to think it's OK to mow grass at 7am on a Thursday morning? 7:00 is practically 6:59, which is totally in the 6:00 hour, which is totally TOO early for lawn mowers. I realize that some people are awake way before that, but today I was not one of them and it was kind of nice. Until the bag of douche lawn guy (aka: creepy man who wears muscle shirts and dark sunglasses so I can't see where he's looking) came buzzing by. For a moment I felt bad that I hadn't picked up Midas' lawn presents from yesterday, but then I rolled over and smiled inside knowing what was awaiting the muscle shirt in a matter of seconds:)

Sometimes I think I should write a book called "How To Get Along In This World" becuase there are far too many imbeciles out there who need direction. And I really think I could offer some assistance since I have many, if not all, of the answers:) Just ask my mom. She tells me all the time.

No comments: