Friday, August 17, 2007

8.17.07


What is the protocol for public restroom chitter chatter? What I mean is, say you and a coworker are chatting together while walking down the hallway, and then it turns out you're both headed to the restroom. Then you get there and you're still in the middle of your conversation... do you stop until both are finished peeing or do you just keep talking from your respective stalls? Perhaps it differs depending on how well you know the person. I dunno. What I do know is that this happened to me and I got severe stage fright when it came time to start peeing.

1 comment:

ME! said...

I continue the conversation... but I think it depends on the person I'm with. I know my best friend used to have peeing 'stage fright'. Somehow, she got over it. I guess practice makes perfect! :)